Conditions for ticket purchases
By purchasing a ticket through Midi.is you agree to the following terms:
- Please verify the information on your ticket and notify Midi.is a.s.a.p if you want the text changed. Note: Tickets can not always be altered.
- Tickets can not be exchanged for another event. Tickets are not refunded except the event is cancelled or event dates are changed. When dates are changed for a certain event the owner of the ticket is offered another ticket with new dates or is refunded. Requests for refunds must be sent to Midi.is no later than twenty eight days after the cancelled event date.
- In case tickets are purchased and sold with a profit, Midi.is can cancel the ticket/s without notice and deny the ticket holder access.
- For certain events only a limited number of tickets can be purchased by one person. Midi.is can cancel all tickets that exceed these limitations.
- Midi.is is excluded from any responsibility of injuries of the ticket holder that might occur before, during, or after an event.
- The promoter is responsible for the event.
- The ticket holder is responsible for his/her assets during any event.
- Alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and any other illiegal substances are prohibited on all events sold through ticket sales at Midi.is unless otherwise mentioned.
- Restrictions are in coordance with juvenile law i.e. children under the age of eigtheen are prohibited to attend facilities that serve alcohol after 8:00 PM.
Keep your ticket/s in a safe place. Midi.is is not responsible for false or duplicated ticket/s. Midi.is can deny ticket holders with false or duplicated ticket/s entrance, and demand a refund from the origional ticket holder. Dates and times of events can change at any time.